Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another first: Slip N' Slide!!!


Today Emma and I happened to have an afternoon to ourselves, so we did one of our favorite things--headed down to the Farmer's Market. Although it was so freakin' hot, it was nice to be able to leisurely stroll down the aisles, picking up vegetables, fruit, and even a face-painting! :) Emma picked out a beautiful flower for her forehead and around her eyes, but once the sweat started coming, the paint was doomed. No worries, though. When we got home, Emma tried to tackle a Slip N' Slide for the very first time. Not wanting to make a fool of myself personally, I tried to very specifically explain the fine art of Slip N' Sliding to her, but before I could finish, she ran straight out on to it, and I could see her slowly crashing in slow motion--Thank God she laughed it off! After awhile, she caught on quite well!

No comments: