Our sweet (almost all of the time) Lola is getting so big at almost 5 months old! Her ears now BOTH stand up on their own and she is starting to look a little more like an adult Norwegian Elkhound. The girls have been having so much fun with her--and Bobby has even started to mellow out a bit--I guess he was just lonely before!
Come with me on a my journey into motherhood, married life, farming, nursing, and all of the craziness that comes with it. Learning as I go...
Come with me on a my journey into motherhood, married life, farming, nursing, and all of the craziness that comes with it. Learning as I go...
Friday, May 16, 2008
Lola
Our sweet (almost all of the time) Lola is getting so big at almost 5 months old! Her ears now BOTH stand up on their own and she is starting to look a little more like an adult Norwegian Elkhound. The girls have been having so much fun with her--and Bobby has even started to mellow out a bit--I guess he was just lonely before!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment