For Emma's birthday (May 23rd), we had a "girl day", with just her and I. I let her pick out what she wanted to do, so we spent the day downtown, heading to the Children's Museum and then out to a wonderful sandwich shop on 5th Ave. Going downtown has become one of Emma and I's favorite things to do together when we have a full day off together. Never a dull moment!
Come with me on a my journey into motherhood, married life, farming, nursing, and all of the craziness that comes with it. Learning as I go...
Come with me on a my journey into motherhood, married life, farming, nursing, and all of the craziness that comes with it. Learning as I go...
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Birthday time! Emma is finally 4!!!
For Emma's birthday (May 23rd), we had a "girl day", with just her and I. I let her pick out what she wanted to do, so we spent the day downtown, heading to the Children's Museum and then out to a wonderful sandwich shop on 5th Ave. Going downtown has become one of Emma and I's favorite things to do together when we have a full day off together. Never a dull moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment